Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
* Take and relay messages.
* Provide information to callers.
* Greet persons entering organization.
* Direct persons to correct destination.
* Deal with queries from the public and customers.
* Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
* Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
* Provide general administrative and clerical support.
* Tidy and maintain the reception area.
* Be able to create and/or invoice pickup/delivery invoices.
Education and Experience
* High school diploma or GED Certificate.
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
* Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* Computer and keyboard skills is a must.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional personal presentation.
* Customer service orientation.
* Information management.
* Organizing and planning.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a face pace environment.